Employee Backup Childcare And Eldercare
Help Your Employees Come to Work When Someone at Home Needs Care
Town + Country offers turn-key programs that allow leading employers to support their employees when they need backup childcare or eldercare services. Employees can focus on their work, knowing that their children and families are well cared for.
When you provide your employees with a proven, trusted source for backup care, they are far less likely to miss work. Everyone wins: employers, employees and the employee’s children and families. Backup care is a benefit that helps you to attract and retain the best employees.
Our mission of “Finding You The One” is just as important for short-term placements as for long-term hires. We will work hard to understand your employee and match them with the best childcare provider for their family’s needs.
Typical Examples of Employee Backup Care Needs:
- A nanny calls in sick
- A nanny is taking a vacation
- A child has to stay home from school
- An employee needs to work late unexpectedly
- An employee is going on a business trip
How We Help:
- When your employee has a backup care need, they call our office directly, even nights and weekends.
- We will match your employee with one of our highly qualified, carefully vetted and background-checked care providers who is available when your employee needs them.
- We will work with you to develop a program that meets your needs and budget.
For additional information about turnkey employee backup childcare and eldercare programs, please call Carrie or Jens Hillen, Co-Presidents of Town + Country at 650-326-8570 or by email at [email protected]